Born 1988 roku w Kielce.
In my artistic work, I deal with contemporary issues while using traditional painting techniques.
I am primarily passionate about people and the different roles they play: as individuals, in their relationships and as a part of society. My paintings are a compilation of my personal experiences and observations of people that are close to me, which sharpens what interests me, pleases me, frustrates me, and sometimes even terrifies me. What is really important to me is not only the content but also the way it is presented.
In the years 2008-2013 I studied painting at the Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow. I obtained my master’s degree in Prof. Leszek Misiak’s Painting Studio, and completed an annex in drawing in Prof. Teresa Kotkowska-Rzepecka’s Studio.
Honorable mention at the Franciszka Eibisch Foundation Grand Prix competition, Katarzyna Napiórkowska Gallery, Warsaw.
BWA Gallery „ Przedwiośnie 37” prize, Kielce – honorable mention from the Jury of the Society of Friends of Fine Arts, Kraków, Poland.
Award of the medal by the Jury of the Society of Friends of Fine Arts in Krakow for the diploma thesis prepared under the supervision of prof. Leszek Misiak.
• Exhibition of the finalists of the competition for the Grand Prix of the Foundation. Franciszka Eibish – Katarzyna Napiórkowska Gallery, Warsaw.
• „Leszek Misiak and his students” – Centrum Gallery, Nowa Huta Cultural Centre, Kraków, Poland.
• „Przedwiośnie 39” – Post-competition exhibition – BWA Gallery, Kielce, Poland.
• Exhibition of „Grand Prix Franciszka Eibish Foundation” Katarzyna Napiórkowska Gallery, Warsaw.
• Nationwide Art Biennial “44. Winter Salon” – Masovian Center of Contemporary Art “Elektrownia”, Radom, Poland.
• „Przedwiośnie 38” – Interdisciplinary Art exhibition – BWA Gallery, Kielce, Poland.
• 4th Young Art Review “Świeża Krew” – Socato Gallery, Wrocław, Poland.
• „Przedwiośnie 37” – Interdisciplinary Art exhibition – BWA Gallery, Kielce, Poland.
• Salon of Awardees „Przedwiośnie 37” – Zielona Gallery, Busko-Zdrój, Poland.
• Exhibition of the best autumn diplomas of the Academy of Fine Arts – Palace of Art, Kraków.
•Post-competition exhibition of the Zielona Marchewka Foundation – Centrum im. Ludwik Zamenhof, Białystok, Poland.
• “Faces of Asia” – State Ethnographic Museum, Warsaw.
• Biennale of Young Art “Rybie Oko” – Kameralna Gallery, Słupsk.
• „Hestia’s Artistic Journey” – Exhibition of the nationwide competition – Ergo Arena, Gdańsk.
• “New Image / New Look” – Exhibition of the national UAP competition, Poznań.